Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: X-over for 288-8G&416-8C

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Fitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Chris,

    Try this site:

    http://lalena.com/audio/calculator/xover/

    Try the 2nd order Butterworth, that is my favorite.

    Regards,

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chris haberland's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a pair of 288-8g drivers mated with a pair of 311-90 horns.I would like to build a model 19 cab. or similiar 8 cuft box.I will be purchasing a pair of 416-8C's form Bill at Great plains audio.I want to keep my cabinet design (simple) and build a base reflex cab.Can anyone direct me to a x-over schematic that i could use or suggest a design that would work.Regards Chris.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chris haberland's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Dave, just what i needed.Chris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.